We’ve published today another amazing update with online Tests in iDoceo Connect.
Multiple choice tests are now available!
• Unlimited number of questions
• From 2 up to 7 possible answers. More than one valid answer
• Configure it in no time importing an XLS file with questions and answers
• Add an image to your questions
• Answers may be in text or image
• Assign points per question
• Choose whether to randomize questions and/or answers
• iDoceo Connect will soon have an online library of tests to share”
– iDoceo connect changes
• Recently assigned aliases can be kept for future tasks
• Invalid aliases/submissions can now be erased
• iDoceo Connect rubrics may now include student comments
– System improvements
• Rubric edition shows quick conversion, if any.
• Quick editors may now add or replace icons
• Improved seating plan multiple selection for groups
• Resources may now be sorted by name or date
These are some of the new features:
A sample of our new report
And here a small screenshot on the global questions overview
• Choose points for partially correct, with or without errors
• Questions can be removed from an exam, no need to rescan
• You can manually change the calculated result for an exam
• You can make modifications to a scanned image on selected questions
– Improved penalty options
– New setting to round percentage result.
– Configure points earned per question.
– Configure available options per question from 2 to 5
– Assign tags to each question. Group results by tag/outcome
– New spider chart in student summary. Student vs Class’ average
– New XLS export option, includes all answers and tags.
– Easier integration with upcoming update of iDoceo
Grade Scanner is a powerful and easy to use app that grades bubble sheet assessments automatically.
Create your classes in no time, configure the answers to your assessments and start scanning once your students have filled the bubble sheets.
Grade Scanner will show your student’s score in real time.
You may export your data to XLS,CSV, to iDoceo, sync with Google Classroom or review stats from the app.
These are its main features:
– Universal app, works on iPhone and iPad. Does not sync between devices.
– Password protect GradeScanner with Pin or Touch Id
• Create unlimited classes
– Import XLS files or templates from iDoceo
– Add students from your contacts list
– Add students from Google Classroom
– Add students thumbnails
• Create unlimited assessments
– Any number of questions from 1 to 100
– Use 50 or 100 questions sheets
– Print sheets directly from the app or download from our web
– You may change an assessment configuration on the fly without having to rescan sheets.
• Easily scan all your sheets
– View the score for each student in real time, as you scan.
– Detailed view of sheet analysis
• Review scores and stats
– Average, Median, Std. Deviation, Max. and Min. score
– Graph by answers/questions
– Sort by result
– Export to XLS/CSV
– Export to iDoceo
– Sync scores with Google Classroom
Do not hesitate to contact us if you miss any feature!
Attached below you will find the bubble sheets for 50 an 100 questions.
The number of questions can range from 1 to 100 despite the sheet you use
A minor update with interesting additions
• Mark students as absent. They won’t be taken into account when creating groups
• Voice Over, enable it from options > VoiceOver. Will play on random student picker and on random team picker
The next version of Classroom Badge Maker is now available in the App Store.
– Improved badge publishing in Google Classroom. We are now creating a single PDF with all the badges
– Badges can now be sent individually from the personal sheet with a tap on the student’s name.
– Custom images. Improved handling of custom and transparent icons and badges
– Custom sounds can now be added in badges. Supports WAV/MP3/M4A
– Sort students by Name, Last name or manually
– Additional students can now be copy/pasted from other documents
Another amazing update with tons of new features and refinements.
The full list below. More details at idoceo.net here
Import students from a CSV/XLS file, from Google Classroom, from your contacts, from iDoceo or Classroom Badge Maker and have your teams ready right away.
Classroom Teammates is an universal app that syncs your data automatically between your devices (iPhone,iPad and iPod touch)
– Universal app. Syncs automatically between your devices.
– Unlimited number of groups, unlimited number of students
– Import players from CSV,XLS,Google Classroom,Contacts, iDoceo or Badge Maker
– Create up to 100 teams per group
– Assign points to each team. Historic log of points.
– Drag&Drop your players manually or create groups automatically
– Automatic group generator by number of players, number of teams
– Apply different criteria for the automatic generation: gender, compatibility and incompatible players
– Three different view modes: badges, teams, list
– Random picker for teams
– Random picker for students
– Create, print, e-mail your teams in PDF
– Export your teams to CSV / XLS
– Recover any erased groups from the recycle bin in settings
– On screen soundboard that will let you play special effects
– Configurable on screen timer